Cigar Aficionado Online    Cigar Aficionado Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Cigar Trading    Secret Santa Thread 2012
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Secret Santa Thread 2012
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I forgot to add, I am willing to ship wherever, and my packages will be coming from KS

Posts: 96 | Location: Overland Park, KS | Registered: December 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hypersomniac
posted Hide Post
Only a couple more days to the deadline. Bump to hopefully find a few more people willing to play.

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar." -- Mark Twain

Posts: 913 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: October 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hypersomniac
posted Hide Post
I know it was just Thanksgiving, so everyone has been busy. I'm just wondering if this is going anywhere.

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar." -- Mark Twain

Posts: 913 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: October 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jkdyer1
posted Hide Post
The list is currently at 6
1. Jsquigs - Canada - Canada only if possible
2. Jkdyer1 - USA- USA only
3. AJames07 - USA- all
4. Markofoz - USA- USA
5. Garrick Mallery - USA - USA or Canada
6. Hypersomniac - USA - USA

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.

Posts: 1021 | Registered: April 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hypersomniac
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jkdyer1:
The list is currently at 6
1. Jsquigs - Canada - Canada only if possible
2. Jkdyer1 - USA- USA only
3. AJames07 - USA- all
4. Markofoz - USA- USA
5. Garrick Mallery - USA - USA or Canada
6. Hypersomniac - USA - USA

Except for I will ship anywhere.

Picture of CigarGuy88
posted Hide Post
Its up to you guys... I think 6 is a bit small but i'm willing to put this together if you want

"People aren't smoking cigars to be trendy, cool or stylish. They're smoking cigars because they like them. Because they enjoy the experience. Because for about $5 they can spend an hour sampling one of life's greatest luxuries."
-David Savona

Posts: 1121 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: December 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am taking it this is a no go, and I can hoard my glasstops for another year?

Twitter: @YEGCigar

Posts: 443 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: March 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Markofoz
posted Hide Post
Yeah 6 is a terrible turn out

Sorry. Guys...

"I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass..and I'm all out of bubble gum. " -- Roddy Piper

Posts: 753 | Location: Long Island | Registered: January 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post