Cigar Aficionado Online    Cigar Aficionado Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Cigar Trading    Any more noob grab bags for trade?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any more noob grab bags for trade?
 Login/Join

posted
Just curious. I saw a post last week but my membership didn't get approved until it was too late. I've just recently started smoking cigars and I normally let my B&M choose a few sticks for me when I go in. I usually stick to the medium bodied cigars but I'm open to try new things. Anyway, just thought I'd ask.

Posts: 10 | Location: Phoenix | Registered: January 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ZaneG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bthardy7985:
Just curious. I saw a post last week but my membership didn't get approved until it was too late. I've just recently started smoking cigars and I normally let my B&M choose a few sticks for me when I go in. I usually stick to the medium bodied cigars but I'm open to try new things. Anyway, just thought I'd ask.

Visit the noob pay it forward. Good place to start.

"Trust But Verify" - Ronald Reagan

Posts: 621 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: May 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of str8dog
posted Hide Post
HERE'Sthe thread you were referring to. Don't know if FShaw has any left, but it looks like MoldyPuros might put something together for you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ---

Look away, and cast not your eyes upon me ... for I am the WorSwisherSire.

Chillin' with seegars, geetars, under pars ... oh ya, and Scotch.--

Posts: 3687 | Location: Trawna, Ontario, Canada | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deadman's Point
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bthardy7985:

Shoot me an email; I'm interested to hear which Phoenix B&M and their recommendations. There are some Phoenix locals that may be able to guide/help a bit too.

...actually, all of this is a lie...

Posts: 609 | Location: AZ | Registered: April 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by str8dog:
HERE'Sthe thread you were referring to. Don't know if FShaw has any left, but it looks like MoldyPuros might put something together for you.

Thanks! Yeah I didn't see that last post. Just saw the thread was 6 pages and assumed FShaw was out of his 4 bags.

Posts: 10 | Location: Phoenix | Registered: January 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jaredles
posted Hide Post
If fshaw can't help you out, I got ya. I sent you an email.

Stogies

Posts: 399 | Location: SE Mass. | Registered: April 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fshaw
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys, i'm done on my noob samplers for now. Will reopen the thread in the future when circumstances permit.

Posts: 659 | Registered: September 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MoldyPuros
posted Hide Post
I can put something together sure. Shoot me an e-mail and let me know what you've tried and liked, and I'll see what I can put together for you. Just give me some time, very busy with work and classes and trying to put together my thesis proposal.

Posts: 1014 | Location: Central WA | Registered: May 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post