Cigar Aficionado Online    Cigar Aficionado Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Cigar Trading    Super Bowl XLVII Cigar Raffle
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Super Bowl XLVII Cigar Raffle
 Login/Join

Picture of CasualGentleman
posted Hide Post
Lets do it Boys!!!

Posts: 362 | Location: Anchorage AK | Registered: January 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Stogienewb
posted Hide Post
8 8 8 8 8 …... Mad

"Have you hugged your Humi today?!"

Posts: 1300 | Location: Over there | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jazzmonkey
posted Hide Post
EMS. CasualGentleman

Posts: 287 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: August 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MnMWC
posted Hide Post
Good luck to all! Should be fun!

Posts: 222 | Registered: July 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Less then a hour until kickoff! Come on #6

Posts: 217 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: November 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mbrogan82
posted Hide Post
I need a FG!

My other humidor is an ashtray!

Posts: 170 | Location: Philadelphia | Registered: November 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CasualGentleman
posted Hide Post
Congrats Bennyfresh and ImTripN2

Posts: 362 | Location: Anchorage AK | Registered: January 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MnMWC
posted Hide Post
Congrats ImTripN2... EMS

Posts: 222 | Registered: July 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FabCigar
posted Hide Post
Congrats Benny. What a way to hit the number with that safety at the end.

EMS

The Love you Take Is Equal To The Love You Make .....

Posts: 213 | Location: Seahawks Country | Registered: April 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scroni
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Bennyfresh (and ImTripN2)!

Also, thanks CasualGentleman for putting together an easy/fun superbowl contest. I know I wouldn't have been as interested in watching otherwise Big Grin

Posts: 236 | Registered: January 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jaredles
posted Hide Post
Congrats Ben and I think your bro may have won a square.

Stogies

Posts: 399 | Location: SE Mass. | Registered: April 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winners!

Posts: 217 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: November 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mbrogan82
posted Hide Post
Killed me, yet I knew it was going to happen before the play.
JUST PUNT THE DAMN THING!!!

Nice win Benny!!!
Package sent today.

quote:
Originally posted by FabCigar:

EMS

My other humidor is an ashtray!

Posts: 170 | Location: Philadelphia | Registered: November 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks a lot Gents. I appreciate all the generosity greatly, and of course casualgentleman for hosting this raffle!

The next time some academics tell you how important "diversity" is, ask how many Republicans there are in their sociology department. -- Thomas Sowell

Posts: 414 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: July 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbrogan82:
Killed me, yet I knew it was going to happen before the play.
JUST PUNT THE DAMN THING!!!

Nice win Benny!!!
Package sent today.

quote:

EMS

It's funny, I lost raffle #1 because of the safety and then my brother wins raffle #2 because of it. May all his smokes be dog rockets.

Carthago delenda est

Posts: 1489 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: August 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shecky
posted Hide Post
mudville...i think benny should chop the stash in half...you got robbed.

congrats to you benny...ems

living the dream...

Posts: 217 | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FabCigar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mudville9:

It's funny, I lost raffle #1 because of the safety and then my brother wins raffle #2 because of it. May all his smokes be dog rockets.

Heh Mudville - I was in the raffle that your brother won ... shoot me a couple nice stickes and I'll send him a fruit pack of Swishers .. Grape, Cherry, Peach and strawberry. :-)

The Love you Take Is Equal To The Love You Make .....

Posts: 213 | Location: Seahawks Country | Registered: April 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ImTripN2
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the contest CG, and thanks to all who have sent emails. Sure didn't see that safety coming and I hate to have won by "backing" in so to speak, but what can I do? Smile Thanks again to all who played.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like,
and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. ~ B Baggins

Posts: 1905 | Registered: June 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mudville9:

Heh Mudville - I was in the raffle that your brother won ... shoot me a couple nice stickes and I'll send him a fruit pack of Swishers .. Grape, Cherry, Peach and strawberry. :-)

This whole bit of the thread is cold blooded... Wink

The next time some academics tell you how important "diversity" is, ask how many Republicans there are in their sociology department. -- Thomas Sowell

Posts: 414 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: July 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey fellas, just a huge thanks to everyone so far that has sent me sticks! I couldn't be happier. I've received packages from mbrogan82, fabcigar, and exfix.

Here are the pics!

mbrogan82's bomb: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-...s/836/mbrogan82.jpg/

I am the worlds biggest noob to Cuban Cigars, so if anyone could please inform me of what Ive got on my hands, besides the No. 2's, Id greatly appreciate it! Needless to say, I cannot wait to get these cooking once they've aged for a while! Thanks Wade!!!

Exfix: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/exfix.jpg/
I have been dying to try the EP Carillo, and I have only ever heard great things of Diamond Crowns! Ive never had the chisel, but from what I can tell its got more than solid ratings/reviews!

Fabcigar: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-...es/541/fabcigar.jpg/

Like a true BOTL, fab held true to his promise...a variety pack of swisher sweets! I cannot wait to chain smoke these one night, and then not be able to speak when I wake the next morning! Besides that, everything else was kind of a let down :/ Fab knocked several cigars off of my wishlist and I could not be happier about that!

He included:
Casa Magna Domus Magnus Limitada
La Duena Belicoso
My Father Limited Edition Toro (most excited about this!!!!)
Tatuaje Noella
Oliva V Melanio Figurado! (unreal looking cigar, and smells amazing)

Thanks gents, and Ill keep everyone posted with any further updates. Once again, if anyone has any info on the CCs Id greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!