Cigar Aficionado Online    Cigar Aficionado Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Cigar Trading    Pay it Forward Noob Edition Take 3
Page 1 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pay it Forward Noob Edition Take 3
 Login/Join

Picture of JerryCigar
posted Hide Post
Trevor Scotti and I met up a little earlier this morning (as he figured it would be best to hand deliver this package) and I must say, I was blown away! Great noob pif for sure. Either on my lunch break or when I get back home I will get up a list and picture of the damage. But thanks Trevor, much appreciated!

Moving forward, I am now looking for a mooch of my own. So, who is the biggest mooch?

cigars all day

Posts: 70 | Registered: October 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JerryCigar
posted Hide Post
PIF

Ok, so here is what Trevor Scotti hit me with earlier today. Pretty awesome if you ask me!!

Padron 2000
RP 15th
AB Prensado
RyJ Romeo
Montecristo White
AB Black Market

All great cigars! Haven't tried the Black Market yet but am really looking forward to it. Again, thanks Trevor for the great pif.

cigars all day

Picture of ZaneG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JerryCigar:
PIF

Ok, so here is what Trevor Scotti hit me with earlier today. Pretty awesome if you ask me!!

Padron 2000
RP 15th
AB Prensado
RyJ Romeo
Montecristo White
AB Black Market

All great cigars! Haven't tried the Black Market yet but am really looking forward to it. Again, thanks Trevor for the great pif.

Nice hit Trevor!

"Trust But Verify" - Ronald Reagan

Posts: 621 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: May 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of karlb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by karlb:
quote:
...I have chalked this one up to being stolen off my porch from some passing by kid...It's kind of a bummer that it had to happen on my first PIF...

That's a sad story Razz hey man, if you send me your address and I'll send you over a fiver 'PIF' to help get you back towards "even". Just to be clear, not as part of mooch sequence of this thread. Cheers!

@JerryCigar, this package is in mail now. Keep an eye out for those cigar smoking, mail stealing hooligans. Wink

Posts: 200 | Registered: July 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JerryCigar
posted Hide Post
Sounds great! Thanks again Karl for the extreme generosity. And don't worry, I'll be waiting for them if they ever try and pull a stunt like that again.

cigars all day

posted Hide Post
JerryCigar, it's been a while since I did a PIF but " I am the BIGGEST Mooch on the planet"!!!!!!

E-Mail sent.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Wraith68,

Posts: 438 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JerryCigar
posted Hide Post
ems

cigars all day

posted Hide Post
Got Jarrett's pif yesterday and am finally getting a chance to post. He hit me with:

CAO MX2 (my favorite cao)
CAO La Traviata (enjoyed with my lunch today)
Rocky Patel R4 corojo Double Corona
Gurkha Blue Steel torpedo #2
Puros Indios Vieljo Maduro Toro

the damage

break from yard work

thanks again J

Posts: 207 | Location: Savannah, GA | Registered: October 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking for a MOOCH. I've got some Don Kiki's and some Grape and Peach machine mades for some lucky person.
Who will be my Mooch??????

Posts: 438 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of A1Atraveler
posted Hide Post
I would be happy to be your new mooch! Gobble, gobble.

Posts: 134 | Location: Stow, Oh. | Registered: October 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A1Atraveler, send me your address so I can get your cigars out.

Picture of JerryCigar
posted Hide Post
Wraith, your package is finally going out tomorrow. I'll email you with tracking information.

On a side note, I got a nice package from karlb to help make up for the one that was stolen from my doorstep. I must say, he really outdid himself with this one! It was nice enough that he sent me some sticks, but I would have never dreamed he would sent a bomb like this! It included:

H. Upmann Sir Winston Churchill (Dec '10)
Monte Edmudo (Oct '11)
Bolivar Royal Corona Tubo (Mar '12)
Tatuaje Cojonu 2012 Habano
Olivia V Belicoso
Liga T52 Toro

Selflessness at its finest

Thanks again for everything, Karl!

cigars all day

Picture of ZaneG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wraith, your package is finally going out tomorrow. I'll email you with tracking information.

On a side note, I got a nice package from karlb to help make up for the one that was stolen from my doorstep. I must say, he really outdid himself with this one! It was nice enough that he sent me some sticks, but I would have never dreamed he would sent a bomb like this! It included:

Monte Edmudo (Oct '11)
Olivia V Belicoso
Liga T52 Toro

Karl is a standup BOTL.

"Trust But Verify" - Ronald Reagan

Posts: 621 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: May 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of karlb
posted Hide Post
quote:

Monte Edmudo (Oct '11)
Olivia V Belicoso
Liga T52 Toro

Glad to hear the package arrived, enjoy! Too bad you missed out on Ryan's original package which I'm sure contained great sticks. Cheers.

Posts: 200 | Registered: July 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hypersomniac
posted Hide Post
Very nice Karl.

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar." -- Mark Twain

Posts: 913 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: October 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Man, I forgot to post up BennyFresh's package to me! How foolish, my apologies Benny! Here we are:

BennyFresh's PIF

Alec Bradley - Prensado, Robusto - Corojo 5x50
Alec Bradley - Tempus Magistri Maduro, Toro - San Andres Morron 6½x53
Comacho - Corojo, Figurado - Corojo 6⅛x54
Drew Estate - Chãteau Real Small Club Corona, PC - Ecuadarian Connecticut Shade 4x44
Drew Estate - MUWAT Bait Fish, PC - San Andres 4x44
Oliva - G Maduro, Torpedo - Broadleaf 6x52

I've already smoked half of the cigars he sent me, the other 3 are soon to be on the chopping block. Thanks again Benny!

Posts: 179 | Location: Palm Springs, CA | Registered: October 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of A1Atraveler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wraith68:
A1Atraveler, send me your address so I can get your cigars out.

EMS

Posts: 134 | Location: Stow, Oh. | Registered: October 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of A1Atraveler
posted Hide Post
Received a PIF in the mail today from Wraith58.

Diesel Unholy Cocktail 5" 56
Obsidian Belicoso 6.5" 56
5 Vegas Relic Perfecto 5.7" 54
Alec Bradley Prensado 5" 54
Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 50yr 5" 54
CAO MX2 Belicoso 7" 56

Thanks

Picture of A1Atraveler
posted Hide Post
Now that I received mine... Who is the biggest mooch?
Wink

Picture of A1Atraveler
posted Hide Post
Still looking for a mooch!