Cigar Aficionado Online    Cigar Aficionado Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Cigar Trading    Want to "Trade": Fuente Un-Named Reserve (5 or 10), Box of Little Boris, Box of HG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Want to "Trade": Fuente Un-Named Reserve (5 or 10), Box of Little Boris, Box of HG
 Login/Join

Picture of mbrogan82
posted
Have a full box of Little Boris, 5'er or 10'er of Un-named Reserve, and a full sealed box of Headley Grange for "trade"

Please e-mail me at traveltrae@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

Cheers,
Wade

My other humidor is an ashtray!

Posts: 170 | Location: Philadelphia | Registered: November 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of anthony_joseph
posted Hide Post
ems

Posts: 1182 | Location: Prescott, Arizona | Registered: May 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mbrogan82
posted Hide Post
Have 5'ers of pre release UF-13 for "trade"

http://www.halfwheel.com/news-...3-appears-cigar-com/

Contact me @ traveltrae@gmail.com

Posts: 170 | Location: Philadelphia | Registered: November 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mbrogan82
posted Hide Post
Little Boris & UF-13's are done. Still looking to "trade" sealed box of Headley Grange & 5'er of Un-Named Reserve.

Cheers,
Wade

Picture of mbrogan82
posted Hide Post
Only the sealed box of Headley Grange remains!