Cigar Aficionado Online    Cigar Aficionado Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Cigar Trading    Sticks to "Trade"
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sticks to "Trade"
 Login/Join

Picture of bobmirko
posted
I have to clean-up for my next order. Here is the list:

- MT Petit Edmundo 2010

Please send me a private message for informations (avoid discussion here please...)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bobmirko,

Posts: 222 | Location: Cold Country | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hypersomniac
posted Hide Post
EMS

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar." -- Mark Twain

Posts: 919 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: October 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of str8dog
posted Hide Post
ems

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ---

Look away, and cast not your eyes upon me ... for I am the WorSwisherSire.

Chillin' with seegars, geetars, under pars ... oh ya, and Scotch.--

Posts: 3687 | Location: Trawna, Ontario, Canada | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MnMWC
posted Hide Post
Ems

Posts: 222 | Registered: July 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
EMS

Posts: 83 | Location: Blainville, QC | Registered: September 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fshaw
posted Hide Post
EMS

Posts: 660 | Registered: September 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
EMS

Posts: 190 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of oliverdst
posted Hide Post
EMS

Posts: 261 | Location: Brazil | Registered: October 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ems

Posts: 40 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: October 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hoyo De Me
posted Hide Post
Got mine today and they're beautiful, thanks very much.

Posts: 41 | Registered: March 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Uniquedetail
posted Hide Post
have any RS11 left?

Posts: 706 | Registered: October 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobmirko
posted Hide Post
Update

Posts: 222 | Location: Cold Country | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shlomo
posted Hide Post
there goes that....never got any reply from you...

Proud member of the International Brotherhood of people who contributed nothing but wasted their whole lifetime grumbling and criticizing on things they do not remotely understand.

Posts: 8997 | Location: Montreal, QC, Canada | Registered: February 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobmirko
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shlomo:
there goes that....never got any reply from you...

Nothing here bro!

Picture of Shlomo
posted Hide Post
Facebook

Proud member of the International Brotherhood of people who contributed nothing but wasted their whole lifetime grumbling and criticizing on things they do not remotely understand.

Posts: 8997 | Location: Montreal, QC, Canada | Registered: February 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobmirko
posted Hide Post
New Update

Picture of bobmirko
posted Hide Post
Some left...

posted Hide Post
Ems

Posts: 82 | Registered: September 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobmirko
posted Hide Post
Just updated!

Picture of Shlomo
posted Hide Post
facebook message sent