Cigar Aficionado Online    Cigar Aficionado Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Cigar Talk    Todays Smoke 11/16/12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Todays Smoke 11/16/12
 Login/Join

Picture of Docbarry
posted
Back to work Friday.

I have an Ashton VSG Tres Mystique and coffee this morning.

Have a good day all

Doc ***** Tobacco is a filthy weed, I like it...

SNOB Member 1033 1/3

Posts: 17729 | Location: In the woods of Dutchess County, NY...Hecho En The Bronx | Registered: May 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SubChop
posted Hide Post
I have a tasty looking MC#2 teasing me from my desk humidor, waiting for the drive home.

Posts: 2832 | Location: New England | Registered: August 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Firebender
posted Hide Post
San Lotano petite robusto this morning.

Posts: 1823 | Location: United States | Registered: August 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elcaribe
posted Hide Post
A great morning here, though very cold, in the 50's! Started off with a partagas D4.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Posts: 4201 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kwsaw63
posted Hide Post
Good evening all. Balmy tonight after rain in the early evening. Having an Oliva Serie V Figurado with a dram of Glenkinchie 12.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." - Winston Churchill

Posts: 329 | Location: SE Asia | Registered: March 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well-aged Monte #4, excellent.

Posts: 524 | Registered: March 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DIY-pete
posted Hide Post
A 3 year old Fonesca #1 for me today. Very smooth. What I would call an excellent mid-day smoke.

Pete

Cigars are bad for the Body but good for the Soul.

Posts: 843 | Registered: November 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JB-07
posted Hide Post
Just finished a Partagas Short. After dinner a Trinidad Reyes may be in order.

"The future is no place to place your better days"

Posts: 3474 | Registered: December 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MnMWC
posted Hide Post
Enjoying a FFP this evening... very enjoyable cigar with lots of flavour.

Just what I needed after an all nighter at work...

Posts: 222 | Registered: July 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BrainFreeze
posted Hide Post
Tough week at work but the evening smoke was a good ending to the day. Sublimes cigar from Little Havana, Miami was a complex flavored treat!

Posts: 47 | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AJames07
posted Hide Post
About to sit out on the porch w/ a good friend smoking a pair of LP No. 9s w/ some Buffalo Trace

Posts: 602 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sam92
posted Hide Post
Enjoying a Padron 26 #2 by the fire paired with JD and coke, Thx Hyper.

Good night to all.

Posts: 1649 | Location: Montreal Qc Canada | Registered: April 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fullhumi
posted Hide Post
Had my first Surrogates. A Tramp Stamp. Pretty solid smoke. Didn't blow me away, but for the price, it was well worth it.

Posts: 556 | Location: The Ville | Registered: March 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Edgar
posted Hide Post
I had a Foundry Talbot.

Posts: 23 | Location: Maryland | Registered: September 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post