Cigar Aficionado Online    Cigar Aficionado Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Cigar Talk    Petite Coronas and Minutos - Additional Suggestions
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Petite Coronas and Minutos - Additional Suggestions
 Login/Join

posted
I've grown very fond of PCs and small CC's and want more to try and possibly age. Most of what i have are young. I realize that some of these don't technically fall into PC or Minuto sizes but you get the point. Here's what I have thus far that I can remember off the top of my head:

Cab of PLPC
cab of BPC
Dress box of BPC
Partagas Shorts
SCDLH El Principe
Trini Reyes
Box of Partagas Coronas Senior Tubos
ERDM PC
Partagas Mille Fleur
Madurao 5 Secretos - only 1
Siglo I - only a couple

Tatuaje Veracou #5
Illusione Epernay Le Petit
Illusione 68
My Father Special Edition Coronas
MoW Puro Authentico - box on order

I'm looking for tips on other small sticks that I should have. I'm searching for Diplo #4 and haven't had good luck with Monte #4's. What else do I need??? Suggestions are appreciated!

Posts: 582 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: April 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sactochris
posted Hide Post
RASCC
JL PC's
H Upmann Corona Major

Posts: 2646 | Location: Northern California | Registered: September 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sactochris:
RASCC
JL PC's
H Upmann Corona Major

Yes! Forgot about the RASCC.

Posts: 582 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: April 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Firebender
posted Hide Post
I love petite coronas and tres petite coronas, and very fond of many on your list.
You should try Arturo Fuente Rosado Magnum R44. Wonderful little smoke every time.
I am out of VSG Tres Mystique, and waiting to get them little less than $7. Another consistant top smoke.

Posts: 1823 | Location: United States | Registered: August 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gdavis67
posted Hide Post
Cruzado Avalitos
Curivari Reserva Limitada Cafe Petit
DPG Black Label Perla
El Diaro KB I
Monteristo White Prontos

Posts: 1127 | Location: Motor City | Registered: July 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shlomo
posted Hide Post
Upmann Half Coronas
Upmann PC
RG PC
BCJ

Proud member of the International Brotherhood of people who contributed nothing but wasted their whole lifetime grumbling and criticizing on things they do not remotely understand.

Posts: 9076 | Location: Montreal, QC, Canada | Registered: February 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SnakeDoctor
posted Hide Post
Cohiba Siglo IIs

Posts: 438 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of str8dog
posted Hide Post
Bolivar Bonitas and Dip 4's of you are lucky enough to track some down.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ---

Look away, and cast not your eyes upon me ... for I am the WorSwisherSire.

May 12/14 Trader Feedback +62

Collectively, Parry Sound just threw up in its mouth.

Posts: 3773 | Location: Trawna, Ontario, Canada | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jaredles
posted Hide Post
Tatuaje PCR

Stogies

Posts: 404 | Location: SE Mass. | Registered: April 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vision
posted Hide Post
I don't recommend buying pc's to age.

Great cigars:

RASCC
Sig II
H. Upmann Regalias and pc's
El Rey del Mundo Petit Coronas

"Living well, is the best revenge."

Posts: 7363 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RyJ MilleFleures
H.Upmann Half Coronas

" I must point out that my rule of life prescribes as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the interval between them": Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 468 | Location: Montreal, QC, Canada | Registered: January 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thaterp
posted Hide Post
for non cubans, i like the casa magna pikitos

"Republicans approve of the American farmer, but they are willing to help him go broke. They stand four-square for the American home--but not for housing. They are strong for labor--but they are stronger for restricting labor's rights. They favor minimum wage--the smaller the minimum wage the better. They endorse educational opportunity for all--but they won't spend money for teachers or for schools. They think modern medical care and hospitals are fine--for people who can afford them. They consider electrical power a great blessing--but only when the private power companies get their rake-off. They think American standard of living is a fine thing--so long as it doesn't spread to all the people. And they admire the Government of the United States so much that they would like to buy it."
-Harry S. Truman

Posts: 8470 | Location: Maryland | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SnakeDoctor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vision:
I don't recommend buying pc's to age.

Great cigars:

RASCC
Sig II
H. Upmann Regalias and pc's
El Rey del Mundo Petit Coronas

Bad experience or general knowledge?

Posts: 438 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Monte #4's if you're patient.

The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits. Albert Einstein

Posts: 1822 | Location: NW Ohio | Registered: August 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all of the suggestions folks. I'm very interested in the H. Upmann & HdM line of smaller smokes. It looks like I should give the Monte 4 another shot. I'll be purchasing the AF Rosado 44 and Cruzado that was mentioned this week. I love the Siglo II but hate the price.

Vision - I'm also inclined to ask why you say that You don't recommend aging PC's and thinner gauge cigars.