Cigar Aficionado Online    Cigar Aficionado Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Cigar Talk    Help w identifications
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help w identifications
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
wanted to find someone who would split the lot with me, but it was kinda short notice and because of the ridiculous amount of snow in the area, couldn't get someone to come out and split the purchase with me. i wasn't planning on even purchasing that much in new cigars since i bought so many recently already, but i thought i couldn't pass on this deal

Posts: 1083 | Location: United States | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thats a great friend, wish I had some friends like that. Got some great sticks there my friend.

Vir Quisque Vir

Posts: 36 | Location: Albuqueruqe, New Mexico | Registered: January 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks. i think that the monte we're talking about is def not a cuban. it's just a regular monte from wherever they make them outside of cuba.

Posts: 1083 | Location: United States | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Back in the eighties- the royal jamacian was a fine cigar- one of my favorites. The newer ones which came out maybe 02 or so were also good- but not the same cigar.

Posts: 528 | Registered: April 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I never even heard of royal jamaican. Other than having some great cubans and opus x cigars, the best part of it was getting all these brands that i wouldn't usually buy, even though they're well known, & some that i never heard of. I basically havent smoked about 95% of them, & hadn't even heard of 6-the egg, the royal jamaican, san Cristobal, & the pre castro serie 1958, the monte 2001 limited, & the fc capas. Great to b able to try so many diff and unique sticks. Tue lfd mysterio is a very cool looking stick, so are the egg, and the two toned fc capa. I'd never buy most of these cigars, so it gives me a great opportunity to try them. I usually buy stuff i'm familiar with. The only cigars i got recently that i havent had before were the aged dunhills, everythng else is part of my usual rotation

posted Hide Post
Dont expect much from the egg- even the maker says it is more of a novelty and experience rather than a fine smoke. I had one that was pretty nice- and one that was nas-ty!

Posts: 528 | Registered: April 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post