New
Find
Notify
Tools

cuban rejects
 Login/Join

Picture of boolee
posted
Riding through Myrtle Beach,SC and made a visit to discounted cigar store to get a lighter.. So i was being curious while the guy fill it up with fluid and went into the humidor.. first thing that caught my attention was some boxes with island of Cuba inscribe on them...the guy told me they were cuban rejects from Mexico selling for $2.10/pc... smgdh

Give life a try...

Posts: 791 | Location: Hollywood, SC | Registered: September 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Docbarry
posted Hide Post
It is illegal to sell Cuban products in the United States of America due to the Trading With The Enemies Act.

If they were really Cubans, they would not be for sale.

The guy was snowballing you.

Doc ***** Tobacco is a filthy weed, I like it...

SNOB Member 1033 1/3

Posts: 17795 | Location: In the woods of Dutchess County, NY...Hecho En The Bronx | Registered: May 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dr. Wu
posted Hide Post
In fact, it could be argued that he was Gaslighting you!

"Even on a bad night a Steely Dan show puts more musicality and skill on display than pretty much any band."

Posts: 4488 | Location: New England | Registered: May 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elcaribe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Wu:
In fact, it could be argued that he was Gaslighting you!

Nice!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Posts: 4250 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of boolee
posted Hide Post
I've been smoking cubans for years and I thought it was funny... had a stamp and all on the box.. I was laughing inside

Give life a try...

Posts: 791 | Location: Hollywood, SC | Registered: September 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of anthony_joseph
posted Hide Post
There is a brand called Cuban Rejects.

Posts: 1194 | Location: Prescott, Arizona | Registered: May 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of boolee
posted Hide Post
Seriously from Cuba

Give life a try...

Picture of Last Roll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by anthony_joseph:
There is a brand called Cuban Rejects.

I'm pretty sure there's a band called Cuban Rejects as well. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If at first you don't succeed, try again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." ~W.C. Fields

"I have an engineering degree, and a quality assurance degree so I know these things." ~ Hydroldgoat

Posts: 3039 | Location: Peoples Republic of Kalifornia | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of boolee
posted Hide Post
If I go by there again... I'm gonna post a pick and then I'm gonna buy one and dissect it...

Give life a try...

Picture of anthony_joseph
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1194 | Location: Prescott, Arizona | Registered: May 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post