Cigar Aficionado Online    Cigar Aficionado Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Cigar Talk    NOOBS, a few tips before you post up.
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 21
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NOOBS, a few tips before you post up.
 Login/Join

Picture of Tse'Nagi
posted Hide Post
maybe one more item should be added to your list and that would be Do Not repost same thing over and over again

Posts: 306 | Location: Oneida Nation Wisconsin | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TexasLine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tse'Nagi:
maybe one more item should be added to your list and that would be Do Not repost same thing over and over again

Who, me?

When have I ever said,

"Seeing as how the world will end tomorrow I thought I'd take a moment to do some important last minute things before the heat gets turned up.

And so I've done it....posted in this thread.

It was on my Bucket List."

...before?

Posts: 3017 | Registered: June 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Str8dog...
Great clarification for someone new entering a forum.

I am new to this forum, signed up a few months ago but never really got online to post. Got a little busy with the every day life. I am a medium to full bodied cigar smoker. Have been smokin cigars for a little over 10 years now. I have one cigar humidor with a few travel cases. I always enjoy the search in looking and sharing new tastes. Its always nice to have a good selection. Lately I have been on an Alec Bradley, Camacho spin. I like a variety of cigars CAO, Padron, etc. I look forward to meeting new people who share my same passion... Smoke, enjoy, relax...

Shawn

Posts: 10 | Registered: September 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of str8dog
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard Shawn.

I'm going to suggest that you cut and paste your intro into a new thread in the Cigar Talk forum so that more folks'll see it and get a chance to say hello.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ---

Look away, and cast not your eyes upon me ... for I am the WorSwisherSire.

May 12/14 Trader Feedback +62

Bobby Orr wants his hometown back.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Trawna, Ontario, Canada | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome Shawn!

Posts: 712 | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
this should be a sticky no??

great read, and well noted.

So guys I have some cigars for "Trade" wink wink...
naw just kidding, im a hog. I will only give away what I dont want, dont need anything in return.

I miss my daughter
Angelina Elizabeth Bianco
Nov 27th 2006- Jun 26th 2011

Posts: 36 | Location: toronto | Registered: December 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jagger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trevlan:
this should be a sticky no??

great read, and well noted.

So guys I have some cigars for "Trade" wink wink...
naw just kidding, im a hog. I will only give away what I dont want, dont need anything in return.

Cheers Trevlan! Welcome to CA, I look forward to your contributions in here. My deepest respects to the loss of your little daughter.

I am like you with the crap cigars. I have some Gurkha's and Excalibur's that are getting some great aging in my trash humidor...

Posts: 160 | Registered: December 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Jagger, if I may, you or anyone else interested can search on youtube "Angelina Elizabeth Bianco" to view some videos of her.
The death of a child is something no parent should ever go through, EVER.

I live life waiting to die.

sorry for the off-topic, hoping to meet some other BOTL in my area to just enjoy a good/bad cigar or two.

quote:
Originally posted by Jagger:
Cheers Trevlan! Welcome to CA, I look forward to your contributions in here. My deepest respects to the loss of your little daughter.

I miss my daughter

Posts: 36 | Location: toronto | Registered: December 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jagger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thank you Jagger, if I may, you or anyone else interested can search on youtube "Angelina Elizabeth Bianco" to view some videos of her.

sorry for the off-topic, hoping to meet some other BOTL in my area to just enjoy a good/bad cigar or two.

quote:

Nice videos, brother. Thank you for the invitation to watch them. She was a beautiful and energetic little angel. Very humbling....

Posts: 160 | Registered: December 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thank you for watching them.

quote:
quote:

quote:

Nice videos, brother. Thank you for the invitation to watch them. She was a beautiful and energetic little angel. Very humbling....

I miss my daughter

Picture of str8dog
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard Trevlan. I hope you can find peace.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ---

Look away, and cast not your eyes upon me ... for I am the WorSwisherSire.

May 12/14 Trader Feedback +62

Bobby Orr wants his hometown back.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Trawna, Ontario, Canada | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jon V.
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the advice, I found it all to be really helpful. Looking forward to learning as much as I can.

"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research" -A. Einstein

Posts: 10 | Registered: October 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump

Posts: 26 | Location: WV | Registered: February 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Docbarry
posted Hide Post
To the top for some new members

Doc ***** Tobacco is a filthy weed, I like it...

SNOB Member 1033 1/3

Posts: 17715 | Location: In the woods of Dutchess County, NY...Hecho En The Bronx | Registered: May 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting this! Very helpful for a noob like me! Smile

"When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty."
--Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 176 | Registered: February 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post