Cigar Aficionado Online    Cigar Aficionado Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Cigar Talk    So, What Did They Find on Mars?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So, What Did They Find on Mars?
 Login/Join

posted

Posts: 3340 | Location: Ain't no ham like Birmingham | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elcaribe
posted Hide Post
Jimmy Hoffa

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Posts: 4171 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A whole lot of red dirt, and no sign of intelligent life

Whoops, that was Oklahoma.

----------------------------------------------------------------
My friends only smoke the finest cigars -- Mine

Posts: 444 | Location: Calgary, AB | Registered: February 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of anchovie2
posted Hide Post
Man, FOX are slow on the uptake.

This is no surprise considering it's a science story.

Last week in the SMH:

http://www.smh.com.au/technolo...-20121122-29r51.html

But still ... the question remains. What did they find? Still hasn't been answered as far as I know.

Posts: 7874 | Location: Stockholm, Sweden | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bpierson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philly_g28:
A whole lot of red dirt, and no sign of intelligent life

Whoops, that was Oklahoma.

Saskatchewan.

- A new Rocky Patel blend (ran out of room here)?
- Jonathan Drew's ancestors?
- Obama's real birth certificate?
- A Google server farm?
- A new coach for the Washington Wizards?

~~~
"I'm stupid, but I might not be crazy." - Hanno Breuckner

~~~
"At my age, you sweet talk to get OUT of a tight spot, not to get in to one." - ImTripN2

Posts: 4452 | Location: Bozeman, MT | Registered: June 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
not much red dirt in saskatchewan. Mostly just your regular run of the mill black

----------------------------------------------------------------
My friends only smoke the finest cigars -- Mine

Posts: 444 | Location: Calgary, AB | Registered: February 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hydragoat
posted Hide Post
Didn't Meyer Lansky tell Playboy that Jimmy Hoffa was cut into pieces and fed to alligators in Florida swamp.

At times like these I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when I was young.'
`Why, what did she tell you?'
`I don't know, I didn't listen.'"

Out of one, many.

Posts: 9801 | Registered: May 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Magicoa
posted Hide Post
"So, What Did They Find on Mars?"

Uranus?.... I crack me up.

Posts: 1583 | Registered: March 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Magicoa:
"So, What Did They Find on Mars?"

Uranus?.... I crack me up.

No, mine was still here this morning. Good thing too - I really needed it.

Posts: 3340 | Location: Ain't no ham like Birmingham | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of flashman
posted Hide Post
I hope it's my wife's car keys...

"Government is the Entertainment Division of the military-industrial complex."
--FZ too

Posts: 5743 | Location: St-Lambert, Quebec | Registered: June 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of str8dog
posted Hide Post
Mountains and mountains and mountains of unmatched socks.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ---

Look away, and cast not your eyes upon me ... for I am the WorSwisherSire.

May 12/14 Trader Feedback +62

Bobby Orr wants his hometown back.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Trawna, Ontario, Canada | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by str8dog:
Mountains and mountains and mountains of unmatched socks.

Very good!

Picture of thaterp
posted Hide Post
id guess small amounts of running water with the possibility of some extinct form of single cellular life as not being too far fetched as that would be something that would need significant confirmation before reporting.

"Republicans approve of the American farmer, but they are willing to help him go broke. They stand four-square for the American home--but not for housing. They are strong for labor--but they are stronger for restricting labor's rights. They favor minimum wage--the smaller the minimum wage the better. They endorse educational opportunity for all--but they won't spend money for teachers or for schools. They think modern medical care and hospitals are fine--for people who can afford them. They consider electrical power a great blessing--but only when the private power companies get their rake-off. They think American standard of living is a fine thing--so long as it doesn't spread to all the people. And they admire the Government of the United States so much that they would like to buy it."
-Harry S. Truman

Posts: 8425 | Location: Maryland | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I read it was methane, which could indicate decomposition of organic material.

Or, it could have been the other mentioned items!

Posts: 119 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: December 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ziggy4112003
posted Hide Post
I heard it was that Liga Privada broadleaf wrapper growing in abundance and perfect condition

"The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation" - Henry David Thoreau,

Posts: 452 | Location: Lock Haven,PA | Registered: August 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post