Cigar Aficionado Online    Cigar Aficionado Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Cigar Talk    Just got bombed.....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just got bombed.....
 Login/Join

Picture of Squarehead
posted
Just picked up my mail from the mailbox and found a package in it.When I opened it up at home it exploded as it was loaded with 16 NC sticks.I have no clue who sent it or why.Anyways Thanks to the sender and I'll make sure I take good care of them.

"The world is a book,those who don't travel read only one page",St.Augustine

Posts: 2022 | Location: Brantford,Ontario | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TheCanadian
posted Hide Post
Must be nice, nothing like getting a surprise like that in the mail, all I ever get is bills haha

Posts: 57 | Location: Cape Breton, NS Canada | Registered: January 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Squarehead
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheCanadian:
Must be nice, nothing like getting a surprise like that in the mail, all I ever get is bills haha

Then you're hanging out with the wrong people Big Grin

Posts: 2022 | Location: Brantford,Ontario | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of str8dog
posted Hide Post
Let's hope it's the work of a serial bomber!

Collectively, Parry Sound just threw up in its mouth.

Posts: 3784 | Location: Trawna, Ontario, Canada | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Squarehead
posted Hide Post
Don't want to get too greedy Mark.

Picture of TheCanadian
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Squarehead:
quote:
Originally posted by TheCanadian:

Then you're hanging out with the wrong people Big Grin

I think you may be right Wink looking for new friends ? Cool haha

Posts: 57 | Location: Cape Breton, NS Canada | Registered: January 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Stogienewb
posted Hide Post
16 sticks? That's an Über Bomb! Very generous!
Pictures plz...

No more trading forum has brought back my sorrow - Anonymous

Posts: 1344 | Location: Over there | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chip In
posted Hide Post
If you see the white powder on the sticks... It's not plume but most likely Anthrax.

I smoke, therefore I am. - me

Posts: 136 | Location: Montreal | Registered: December 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post