Cigar Aficionado Online    Cigar Aficionado Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Cigar Talk    People are just getting rude.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

People are just getting rude.
 Login/Join

Picture of Jason Cross
posted
Nobody even threw a single dollar on stage during the half time show. That is just rude.

Posts: 524 | Registered: January 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CaptainRoadBlock
posted Hide Post
Thats because she gave all her change to Obama.

I love the smell of cigars in the morning....It smells like victory.

Posts: 342 | Location: Middle of Nowhere, OK | Registered: December 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of boolee
posted Hide Post
????????
quote:
Originally posted by CaptainRoadBlock:
Thats because she gave all her change to Obama.

Give life a try...

Posts: 786 | Location: Hollywood, SC | Registered: September 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shlomo
posted Hide Post
I blame Obama as well.

Proud member of the International Brotherhood of people who contributed nothing but wasted their whole lifetime grumbling and criticizing on things they do not remotely understand.

Posts: 9065 | Location: Montreal, QC, Canada | Registered: February 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yah I guess I'm really getting old but I do remember when female singers wore clothes while performing.

Posts: 94 | Location: So. Sound Wa. | Registered: February 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nibby
posted Hide Post
They looked like some ghetto hoochie mama's in a Two Live Crew rap video.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nibby,

Posts: 341 | Registered: December 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elcaribe
posted Hide Post
Hey how come were not blaming the blackout during the game on George Bush?

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vision
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nibby:
They looked like some ghetto hoochie mama's in a Two Live Crew rap video.

They are.

"Living well, is the best revenge."

Posts: 7305 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Last Roll
posted Hide Post
I find it odd that they have hip-hop bands, who clearly cater to 6th - 12th grade girls, play at Superbowl halftimes.... Maybe have them sing the Star Spangled Banner, but an adolescent-draw hip-hop band as the half time show? Please! I thought they lost their minds when they hat M. Jacksons sing but it seems to be a trend.

I say bring back competing stations with halftime specials!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If at first you don't succeed, try again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." ~W.C. Fields

Posts: 2956 | Location: Anaheim Hills, CA | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of boolee
posted Hide Post
Yep... I blame Obama... Lol

Give life a try...

Posts: 786 | Location: Hollywood, SC | Registered: September 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dr. Wu
posted Hide Post
After seeing Beyonce's act I thought, besides that the costumes were really good, it is kind of amazing she was selected to perform at the Innauguration. Seems incongruous.

"Even on a bad night a Steely Dan show puts more musicality and skill on display than pretty much any band."

Posts: 4379 | Location: New England | Registered: May 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vision
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Wu:
Seems incongruous.

Hardly. Who exactly do you think Obama is for crying out loud?

"Living well, is the best revenge."

Posts: 7305 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jason Cross
posted Hide Post
Her wardrobe was never going to malfunction, it was painted on.

Posts: 524 | Registered: January 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post