Cigar Aficionado Online    Cigar Aficionado Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Cigar Talk    Todays Smoke 2/19/13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Todays Smoke 2/19/13
 Login/Join

Picture of Docbarry
posted
More snow expected later so I am hunkering down with coffee and a Sungrown Chateau Fuente.

More later
Have a great day all

Doc ***** Tobacco is a filthy weed, I like it...

SNOB Member 1033 1/3

Posts: 17812 | Location: In the woods of Dutchess County, NY...Hecho En The Bronx | Registered: May 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BigBruce
posted Hide Post
Good morning all! Today, a Don Lucas Black Label petit belicoso and coffee.

"If you can't send money, send tobacco" - George Washington

Posts: 633 | Location: Knoxville | Registered: November 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of boolee
posted Hide Post
Liga undercrown and coffee

Give life a try...

Posts: 791 | Location: Hollywood, SC | Registered: September 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JerryCigar
posted Hide Post
Also enjoying an undercrown. Some tea though with mine

cigars all day

Posts: 70 | Registered: October 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RA Superiores after lunch.

Posts: 725 | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tennis this morning and then a Ashton ESG.

Posts: 1308 | Location: Miami and New York | Registered: August 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kennek
posted Hide Post
With a couple of cold (yet sunny) days on the way, I made it into work today following Doc's lead... a Sungrown Chateau Fuente. Hoping for a Padron 3000 later, only time will tell.

It took me seventeen years to get 3000 hits in baseball, I did it in one afternoon on the golf course - Hank Aaron

Posts: 18 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: July 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elcaribe
posted Hide Post
Partagas D4 today

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Posts: 4263 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KF
posted Hide Post
Playing a PC game and enjoying a Monte PE. This is a pleasant little treat.

Every man dies. Not every man really lives. - William Wallace

Posts: 943 | Location: Ky, USA | Registered: January 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of martymonty
posted Hide Post
I Had my first Bolivar coronas junior today... sweet little smoke... after doing a little out-door chores today. Out of the rain/snow in my garage.... staring at my motorcycle (even peeked under the cover)... A sweet taste of things to come! Smile

My drinking team has a hockey problem!

Posts: 190 | Location: Niagara Falls, Ontario | Registered: January 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Docbarry
posted Hide Post
This evening I have a Don Carlos Doble Robusto and a Woodford Reserve Bourbon.
Have a good evening all

Doc ***** Tobacco is a filthy weed, I like it...

SNOB Member 1033 1/3

Posts: 17812 | Location: In the woods of Dutchess County, NY...Hecho En The Bronx | Registered: May 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BigBruce
posted Hide Post
Enjoying a Don Carlos with some John Coltrane on the porch to enjoy the rain. Good evening all.

"If you can't send money, send tobacco" - George Washington

Posts: 633 | Location: Knoxville | Registered: November 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wacco
posted Hide Post
Tonight, I have a Xikar HC Series Maduro Belicoso.

--------------
Amendment II. A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Posts: 5781 | Location: Tombstone, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Samb
posted Hide Post
First cigar in a loooong time today, was a very nicely aged and mellowed PL Montecarlo.

"The difference between a man and his valet: they both smoke the same cigars, but only one pays for them." -Robert Frost

"I'm not supporting their economy, I'm burning their crops." - Kinky Friedman, about smoking Cuban cigars

Posts: 1687 | Location: US | Registered: July 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of canoefoot
posted Hide Post
Sleep day today (after a midnight shift), and now time for a Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios and Creemore Springs Lager. More later.

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

Posts: 1814 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: December 29, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post