Cigar Aficionado Online    Cigar Aficionado Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Cigar Talk    Todays Smoke 2/19/13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Todays Smoke 2/19/13
 Login/Join

Picture of Docbarry
posted
More snow expected later so I am hunkering down with coffee and a Sungrown Chateau Fuente.

More later
Have a great day all

Doc ***** Tobacco is a filthy weed, I like it...

SNOB Member 1033 1/3

Posts: 19248 | Location: In the woods of Dutchess County, NY...Hecho En The Bronx | Registered: May 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BigBruce
posted Hide Post
Good morning all! Today, a Don Lucas Black Label petit belicoso and coffee.

"If you can't send money, send tobacco" - George Washington

Posts: 635 | Location: Knoxville | Registered: November 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of boolee
posted Hide Post
Liga undercrown and coffee

Give life a try...

Posts: 793 | Location: Hollywood, SC | Registered: September 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JerryCigar
posted Hide Post
Also enjoying an undercrown. Some tea though with mine

cigars all day

Posts: 70 | Registered: October 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RA Superiores after lunch.

Posts: 732 | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tennis this morning and then a Ashton ESG.

Posts: 1308 | Location: Miami and New York | Registered: August 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kennek
posted Hide Post
With a couple of cold (yet sunny) days on the way, I made it into work today following Doc's lead... a Sungrown Chateau Fuente. Hoping for a Padron 3000 later, only time will tell.

It took me seventeen years to get 3000 hits in baseball, I did it in one afternoon on the golf course - Hank Aaron

Posts: 20 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: July 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elcaribe
posted Hide Post
Partagas D4 today

Life is so uncertain...ALWAYS eat dessert first!

Posts: 5744 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KF
posted Hide Post
Playing a PC game and enjoying a Monte PE. This is a pleasant little treat.

Every man dies. Not every man really lives. - William Wallace

Posts: 954 | Location: Ky, USA | Registered: January 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of martymonty
posted Hide Post
I Had my first Bolivar coronas junior today... sweet little smoke... after doing a little out-door chores today. Out of the rain/snow in my garage.... staring at my motorcycle (even peeked under the cover)... A sweet taste of things to come! Smile

My drinking team has a hockey problem!

Posts: 329 | Location: Niagara Falls, Ontario | Registered: January 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Docbarry
posted Hide Post
This evening I have a Don Carlos Doble Robusto and a Woodford Reserve Bourbon.
Have a good evening all

Doc ***** Tobacco is a filthy weed, I like it...

SNOB Member 1033 1/3

Posts: 19248 | Location: In the woods of Dutchess County, NY...Hecho En The Bronx | Registered: May 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BigBruce
posted Hide Post
Enjoying a Don Carlos with some John Coltrane on the porch to enjoy the rain. Good evening all.

"If you can't send money, send tobacco" - George Washington

Posts: 635 | Location: Knoxville | Registered: November 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wacco
posted Hide Post
Tonight, I have a Xikar HC Series Maduro Belicoso.

--------------
Amendment II. A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Posts: 5788 | Location: Tombstone, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Samb
posted Hide Post
First cigar in a loooong time today, was a very nicely aged and mellowed PL Montecarlo.

"I'm not supporting their economy, I'm burning their crops." - Kinky Friedman, about smoking Cuban cigars

Posts: 1696 | Location: US | Registered: July 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of canoefoot
posted Hide Post
Sleep day today (after a midnight shift), and now time for a Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios and Creemore Springs Lager. More later.

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

Posts: 1944 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: December 29, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post