Cigar Aficionado Online    Cigar Aficionado Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Cigar Talk    Edmonton B&M Stores
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Edmonton B&M Stores
 Login/Join

Picture of Maddog87
posted Hide Post
I would be in for a summer HERF also.

Posts: 66 | Location: Edmonton.  | Registered: January 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pretty upset that Humo Cigars closed down. Some great times there over the years...

"I am an artist,
Pain is my paint,
You are my canvas!"

Posts: 310 | Location: Edmonton, Alberta | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mshel1
posted Hide Post
Herf sounds like a good idea to me. We should put something together on a long weekend this summer.

Posts: 233 | Registered: November 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sk00ts
posted Hide Post
Herf would be nice. You guys thinking somebody's house or neutral ground like a park or something?

Posts: 662 | Location: Edmonton, AB | Registered: March 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mshel1
posted Hide Post
I think a park or something would be very cool.

Picture of Maddog87
posted Hide Post
A park would be great unless ppl want to have a few drinks.

Posts: 66 | Location: Edmonton.  | Registered: January 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mshel1
posted Hide Post
I dont think that would be an issue. As long as we were respectful and somewhat discreet I think we could drink anything we wanted.

posted Hide Post
Seems to be alot of people drunk and drinking in parks...

Twitter: @YEGCigar

Posts: 443 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: March 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post