Cigar Aficionado Online    Cigar Aficionado Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Cuba and Cuban Cigars    Your favorite robusto
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your favorite robusto
 Login/Join

Picture of boolee
posted Hide Post
Party d has to by my best robusto so far

Give life a try...

Posts: 791 | Location: Hollywood, SC | Registered: September 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jezz
posted Hide Post
Coro's and BRC's are my favourites at the moment.

Posts: 191 | Location: Hobart Australia | Registered: July 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When it's on, the PSD4. Unfortunately, it's not always on. In which case, RASS, which is consistent to me.

Least favorite, the CoRo.

Posts: 258 | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SubChop
posted Hide Post
I haven't had any in a while, but Cohiba's robusto was my favorite when I could get them easily.

Posts: 2835 | Location: New England | Registered: August 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Favorite robusto - RASS or Epi 2. I haven't had enough other robusto cigars to have least favorite but it would likely be if I have a mild flavored one.

Posts: 22 | Registered: January 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BRC

CORO

"A cigar ought not to be smoked solely by the mouth ,but with the hands,the eyes and with the spirit." Zino Davidoff

Posts: 819 | Location: Nova Scotia Canada | Registered: April 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trinidad Robusto T, hands down.

I haven't been terribly impressed by the RASSs. I decided to let them rest for a year before I picked up another one. They'll be 2+ yrs old this spring, so I'll fire another up and see how it is.

But frankly, there's no chance it'll be anywhere near a Robusto T. Glad I stockpiled before they were cancelled. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's to dear old Boston, the city of beans and cod;
Where the Lowells talk only to Cabots, and the Cabots talk only to God.

Posts: 650 | Location: The Hub | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of famoso2166
posted Hide Post
RASS hands down followed by BRC. Not sad to see the Trini Robusto T axed, at 350US per box perhaps the most overrated and overpriced Robusto ever. If I am gonna spend over 300US for a box of cigars, I would go for the Cohiba Robustos, but would rather have 2 boxes of RASS.

Supercharged is currently under moderator censorship for no good reason.

Posts: 876 | Location: cold,crappy Canada | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RLBARN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zero_vertical:

I haven't been terribly impressed by the RASSs. I decided to let them rest for a year before I picked up another one. They'll be 2+ yrs old this spring, so I'll fire another up and see how it is.

But frankly, there's no chance it'll be anywhere near a Robusto T. Glad I stockpiled before they were cancelled. Smile

x2 on this. It's definitely my favorite robusto (as you can see from my avatar). I stocked up on almost 200 of them in the last year.

Posts: 153 | Registered: March 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orion
posted Hide Post
BRC 7 days a week and twice on Sunday.

"By the cigars they smoke, and the composers they love, ye shall know the texture of men's souls."

-John Galsworthy

Posts: 1733 | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Coro for me and PSD4 close second, I never bother thinking about what I like the least. Although the H. Upmann LE 2012 could use some time in the humi. I have to restrain myself from smoking young sticks.

Posts: 74 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: January 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RLBARN:
quote:
Originally posted by zero_vertical:

x2 on this. It's definitely my favorite robusto (as you can see from my avatar). I stocked up on almost 200 of them in the last year.

Im very jealous! 200 would be awesome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's to dear old Boston, the city of beans and cod;
Where the Lowells talk only to Cabots, and the Cabots talk only to God.

Posts: 650 | Location: The Hub | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fav: PSD4 fresh off the rollers table
Least: PSD4 after more than 5-6 months

Save that a Monte Edmundo never lets me down.

Posts: 423 | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RASS and Epi #2

Can't we all just get along?

Posts: 301 | Location: SGV, CA. | Registered: February 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PSD4s, RASS, CoRos, and BRCs are my favorites currently.

Posts: 465 | Location: Waco, TX | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of perfectform
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Supercharged:
PSD4, PSD4 Reserva and aged CoRo have always been ON for me.

RASS is pure crap.

ROFL!

CCSigloIII is that you in there?

Posts: 2069 | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of customroll
posted Hide Post
All of the above proves that "Taste is subjective"

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you.

Posts: 368 | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post