Cigar Aficionado Online    Cigar Aficionado Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Cuba and Cuban Cigars    Seeking info about Monte 520
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seeking info about Monte 520
 Login/Join

Picture of Elektrik Effekt
posted
Hi guys,

I am not a fan of big cigar but I keep hearing great things about this cigar. It seems to be a consistently outstanding, rich in flavors and complex.

Is there a particular box code to look for this cigar or are they all good?

Thanks for your responses! Smile

Posts: 241 | Location: SF | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine are Lar Jul 12 and Alt Sep 12. I cross checked their warranty seal numbers on the habanos website and they both checked out.

Posts: 74 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: January 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi AJMII. I was wondering if there was a particular box code that is better than others. It's a new cigar so I think there aren't too many box codes? Thank you for the response. Smile

Posts: 241 | Location: SF | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Should not be alot of variation in the codes because there is only one year available. Generally marcas that are commonly available can vary year to year. I would say also that if Cuba puts any real "Quality Control" into their cigars it would occur more frequently in LE sticks.

Posts: 74 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: January 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fantastic. Thank you again! Smile