New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a source
 Login/Join

Picture of SteveSur
posted
Looking for a source, been here a long time. Please email me.

Thanks in advance.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SteveSur,

(_________]]]~~

Posts: 3715 | Location: Woodbury, Connecticut | Registered: November 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 83 | Location: Blainville, QC | Registered: September 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder how long until someone suggests that Steve "hang around, post a bit and maybe someone will help you out"

Twitter: @YEGCigar

Posts: 443 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: March 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dcantrall
posted Hide Post
I found mine on the beach......

If at first you don't succeed, shoot the f¥€ker again!

Posts: 263 | Location: back in the stix's | Registered: September 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SubChop
posted Hide Post
I seem to remember a glass topped box of Cohibas floating around my neighborhood that I would 'trade' with you Big Grin

Posts: 2829 | Location: New England | Registered: August 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SteveSur:
Looking for a source, been here a long time. Email me.

Thanks in advance.

Email me PLEASE would have been nice.

Bass guitar since 1975

Posts: 2773 | Location: Tobacco Road | Registered: September 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sactochris
posted Hide Post
My apologies for thread jacking. I'm looking for a source for some UK RE's. If you could please email me any info on this it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Posts: 2644 | Location: Northern California | Registered: September 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post