New
Find
Notify
Tools

Partagas Presidentes
 Login/Join

Picture of MC4
posted
I've had a few singles in past year or two and I really enjoyed them. They are no where to be found.

What do people think about Partagas Presidents?

Posts: 570 | Registered: May 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chrismez
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MC4:
I've had a few singles in past year or two and I really enjoyed them. They are no where to be found.

All the usual sites have them in stock...

Posts: 370 | Location: Socal | Registered: April 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MC4
posted Hide Post
Just checked and you are right, they are in stock.

I was wondering if anyone has tried it recently and what they thought about the recent production.

Picture of Shlomo
posted Hide Post
Dunno about recent production, but a very generous botl on this site gifted me a couple a few months back (I assume it has a few years on it). Smoked one and loved it. Other is resting snug in the humi until it gets burned. I like them much better than PSP2s without hesitation.

Of course, thats all based on a single cigar with I would imagine 3-4 years on it...

Proud member of the International Brotherhood of people who contributed nothing but wasted their whole lifetime grumbling and criticizing on things they do not remotely understand.

Posts: 9081 | Location: Montreal, QC, Canada | Registered: February 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very impressed with the FEB & MAR 2012 production. Best post 95 Presedentes I've smoked.

Bass guitar since 1975

Posts: 2773 | Location: Tobacco Road | Registered: September 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MC4
posted Hide Post
Thanks, exactly what I need to hear.

quote:
Originally posted by Bass Man:
Very impressed with the FEB & MAR 2012 production. Best post 95 Presedentes I've smoked.

posted Hide Post
love these. Smoked 3 boxes this year 2 from 2010, and 1 from 2011. All Excellent.

Posts: 106 | Location: Montreal, Canada | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, recent ones are nice cigars. 99s had poor constructions, 04s & 06s quite bland.

Bass guitar since 1975

Posts: 2773 | Location: Tobacco Road | Registered: September 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post