New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Friday sale?
 Login/Join

Picture of JayBone
posted
So I received an email from a supplier I have never dealt with for a 'black friday' 2 for 1 box special, which looks enticing.

The store is in Cyprus, and I thought I had seen a negative reference to it once, but was unable to find it via a search.

Caveat emptor or go for it?

Posts: 110 | Location: CT | Registered: December 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JayBone
posted Hide Post
I think I answered my own question. If it looks too good to be true, it is.

Posts: 110 | Location: CT | Registered: December 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scapino
posted Hide Post
This vendor operates under at least five different names and websites: all of them selling fakes

Posts: 1973 | Registered: August 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of oliverdst
posted Hide Post
Even if it was 1 box for free buying 5 I wouldt doubt it.

Posts: 261 | Location: Brazil | Registered: October 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shlomo
posted Hide Post
http://forums.cigaraficionado..../7666095/m/849104453

Proud member of the International Brotherhood of people who contributed nothing but wasted their whole lifetime grumbling and criticizing on things they do not remotely understand.

Posts: 9078 | Location: Montreal, QC, Canada | Registered: February 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JayBone:
I think I answered my own question. If it looks too good to be true, it is.

Wise decision!

Posts: 280 | Location: Westcliff | Registered: June 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dcantrall
posted Hide Post
Just don't go solo.....

If at first you don't succeed, shoot the f¥€ker again!

Posts: 263 | Location: back in the stix's | Registered: September 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post