New
Find
Notify
Tools

2012 EL Cuba pricing
 Login/Join

Picture of Shlomo
posted
Anybody know the pricing for the three on the island? Gotta update my spreadsheet!

TIA

Proud member of the International Brotherhood of people who contributed nothing but wasted their whole lifetime grumbling and criticizing on things they do not remotely understand.

Posts: 9062 | Location: Montreal, QC, Canada | Registered: February 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shlomo
posted Hide Post
Cohiba Pir. Extra also please!

Proud member of the International Brotherhood of people who contributed nothing but wasted their whole lifetime grumbling and criticizing on things they do not remotely understand.

Posts: 9062 | Location: Montreal, QC, Canada | Registered: February 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Leaving soon for Cuba nobody have the prices?

Posts: 83 | Location: Blainville, QC | Registered: September 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shlomo
posted Hide Post
Not neccesarily. I would think the CPE would not be 135, but substantially more than that. Also I would think the Monte520 would be more than 100, especially when compared to 105 for the GE. Maybe its a rough estimate, but I'm looking for specific pricing.

We'll soon see I guess. With the recent price hike though, its anybody's guess for now...!

Picture of Shlomo
posted Hide Post
Little bump for this weekend. Hopefully SOMEBODY will have internet access while down there.

Picture of salibas007
posted Hide Post
i'm heading down to havana for 3 days on sunday. i'll check the prices and post back...

Posts: 2946 | Location: Montreal, QC | Registered: November 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AnRyan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by salibas007:
i'm heading down to havana for 3 days on sunday. i'll check the prices and post back...

Good to see you back posting again. I hope all's well! Enjoy Havana.

"If it was raining soup, the Irish would go out with forks."
Brendan Behan

Posts: 2584 | Location: Dublin | Registered: November 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shlomo
posted Hide Post
Very cool. Enjoy the fest and thanks!

Picture of Shlomo
posted Hide Post
little bump?

posted Hide Post
Prices went up can't comment on the ones your looking at.. But for El Pricipe are 100 cuc now and montecristo 5's are 90 cuc's now

Johnny Walker black and a cigar lifes good

Posts: 63 | Location: Ajax ontario | Registered: March 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shlomo
posted Hide Post
Thats for the update Rod. How was the wedding?! Still married? Big Grin

Picture of Shlomo
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your helpful and insightful post.

Picture of sam92
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shlomo:
Thank you for your helpful and insightful post.

LMFAO!

Posts: 1648 | Location: Montreal Qc Canada | Registered: April 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by INSIDE_INFO:
quote:
Not neccesarily. I would think the CPE would not be 135, but substantially more than that. Also I would think the Monte520 would be more than 100, especially when compared to 105 for the GE. Maybe its a rough estimate, but I'm looking for specific pricing.

We'll soon see I guess. With the recent price hike though, its anybody's guess for now...!

You should take a plane and check your self. From Dorval to Havana is only 3h30 min or simply pick the phone and call LCDH... Do you need the number?

yes please. we would like to know the
LCDH number

" I must point out that my rule of life prescribes as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the interval between them": Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 468 | Location: Montreal, QC, Canada | Registered: January 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"The cynic knows the price of everything and the value of nothing."

-- Oscar Wilde

Posts: 91 | Location: third rock from the sun | Registered: October 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shlomo
posted Hide Post
Another super helpful and insightful post. Bravo.

posted Hide Post
100 CUC for El principe they were 82$ a couple weeks ago. Man that's like a 25% increase Eek
At least it's not as bad as '97 when prices jumped 50% across the board !!

Posts: 106 | Location: Montreal, Canada | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shlomo
posted Hide Post
Yes, prices are all up except ina few cases like older ELs and discontinued product still laying around.
This thread is about the new releases though. Does anybody know yet, or do we have to wait until Tuesday when they are "officially" released?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Thats for the update Rod. How was the wedding?! Still married? Big Grin

Yes sir was an awsome party had 31 of my family and friends down we did deport a guy who got frisky with the ladies I had to deck him then security got him

Johnny Walker black and a cigar lifes good

Posts: 63 | Location: Ajax ontario | Registered: March 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobmirko
posted Hide Post
Does someone here know the price of the EL 2012 in CUC in Cuba?

Posts: 223 | Location: Cold Country | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post