Cigar Aficionado Online    Cigar Aficionado Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Cuba and Cuban Cigars    Holiday gift: Cohiba pen
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holiday gift: Cohiba pen
 Login/Join

posted
Just received the annual holiday gift. The Cohiba pen is a nice touch. Probably wont get as much use as the lighter from last yearBig Grin anyone else get one or something different?

-Wait, is this plume? Its gotta be plume...

Posts: 63 | Location: Cabana 1 w/ The Underhills | Registered: September 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sk00ts
posted Hide Post
Got the pen last week, better for me than last year as the lighter didn't work at all. But a free gift is a free gift

Posts: 660 | Location: Edmonton, AB | Registered: March 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Squarehead
posted Hide Post
Got it 2 days ago.Nice looking pen.

"The world is a book,those who don't travel read only one page",St.Augustine

Posts: 2001 | Location: Brantford,Ontario | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes i got it , nice pen

Posts: 319 | Registered: February 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of str8dog
posted Hide Post
Cool pen arrived 2 days ago. Writes very nicely. Complements the lighter.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ---

Look away, and cast not your eyes upon me ... for I am the WorSwisherSire.

May 12/14 Trader Feedback +62

Bobby Orr wants his hometown back.

Posts: 3750 | Location: Trawna, Ontario, Canada | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
first year ordering with Ravi and got the pen yesterday. Pretty impressive. All the years I bought NC never got even a thank you note.

Posts: 20 | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He always sends something lighter last year and the year before key-chain i believe before that!
Great guy !

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil....... the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Posts: 1201 | Registered: February 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got the same gift in the mail today..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27570221@N04/8228585426/

Posts: 12 | Registered: November 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigunit66
posted Hide Post
Got mine, just need to keep the wife's hands off it...

Posts: 736 | Location: nebraska | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fullhumi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigunit66:
just need to keep the wife's hands off it...

Personally I like when the wifes hands are on it. Oh wait, you are probably still talking about the pen.

Posts: 556 | Location: The Ville | Registered: March 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fullhumi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chewy Dawg:
Got mine few days ago, nice of them. The lighter stopped working after a day, LOL!

quote:
Originally posted by fullhumi:
quote:
Originally posted by bigunit66:
just need to keep the wife's hands off it...

Personally I like when the wifes hands are on it. Oh wait, you are probably still talking about the pen.

I can see why CA forums attracts trolls. Nice.

One makes a joke and all of a sudden he is considered a troll?

Posts: 556 | Location: The Ville | Registered: March 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigunit66
posted Hide Post
settle down kids...and to answer the Russian's question, one of the online CC vendors sent them out as a gift to his customers.

Posts: 736 | Location: nebraska | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elcaribe
posted Hide Post
Got mine yesterday

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Posts: 4031 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MnMWC
posted Hide Post
Received the pen last week and sent him a big thank you. If only all vendors were this thoughtful.

Very cool pen IMHO.

Posts: 222 | Registered: July 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got my pen yesterday, and the lighter from last year has been working fine all year, and the lighter from the year before that and the cohiba baseball hat. This guy is tooooo nice and he has good prices too.

Posts: 140 | Registered: March 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JB-07
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Cohen:
quote:
quote:
oooo, carbon fiber. Me like. Writes very well too with the German ink cartridge.

FYI: It's not real CF. Real CF is costly.

Naw, I know carbon fibre when I see it, as I have a Cervelo carbon bike frame and Campy carbon group set, unmistakable 3D sheen of the X/Y fibres and no visible seam. It's relatively inexpensive these days to produce in mass quantities.

I take it you do not have a pen or any carbon fibre equipment to compare it to.

You know CF then, don't have to explain. Why do you take it that I don't have anything in CF? I know CF very well. Many parts in my cars have it. Custom made by MAcarbon.

Wow. You must be Kanye West's personal IT. Welcome.

"The future is no place to place your better days"

Posts: 3474 | Registered: December 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Uniquedetail
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
oooo, carbon fiber. Me like. Writes very well too with the German ink cartridge.

FYI: It's not real CF. Real CF is costly.

Naw, I know carbon fibre when I see it, as I have a Cervelo carbon bike frame and Campy carbon group set, unmistakable 3D sheen of the X/Y fibres and no visible seam. It's relatively inexpensive these days to produce in mass quantities.

I take it you do not have a pen or any carbon fibre equipment to compare it to.

Its actually carbon fiber wrapped, so one could argue both points.

Regardless nice gift!

Posts: 707 | Registered: October 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Receive mine yesterday. Smile
My daughter took it from me. Mad

In heaven there ain't no beer,
that's why I drink it here.

Posts: 2257 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: May 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Smok'em:

Lol, wife took mine.

Posts: 523 | Registered: March 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sam92
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zippo:
quote:
Originally posted by Smok'em:

Lol, wife took mine.

Received mine today, I'm leaving it in my truck away from the wife and kids! Wink

Posts: 1643 | Location: Montreal Qc Canada | Registered: April 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post