Cigar Aficionado Online    Cigar Aficionado Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Cuba and Cuban Cigars    POR LARRAÑAGA R.S. “EDICION REGIONAL ANDORRA” 2011
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

POR LARRAÑAGA R.S. “EDICION REGIONAL ANDORRA” 2011
 Login/Join

Picture of Shlomo
posted Hide Post
quote:
And yet you comment on every double banded cigar...very consistent.

Yep. And?

Proud member of the International Brotherhood of people who contributed nothing but wasted their whole lifetime grumbling and criticizing on things they do not remotely understand.

Posts: 9080 | Location: Montreal, QC, Canada | Registered: February 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Xavier1975
posted Hide Post
Well, I agree that the box is out of normal line... but I guess the guys in Andorra knows his business and they have a reason to ask for that size, blend, box, look, etc.
Anyway the final proof is smoking the freaking cigars and tell if the extra money are worth in the flavour / smoking experience or just went to a fancy box.
Time will tell...
Regards,

Posts: 1333 | Location: Mexico City | Registered: March 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chrismez
posted Hide Post
I have family in Torino and just contacted them about getting one these. They all work for Fiat and travel all over the place for work. Im all over one of those for 345 Euro if they can score one. My luck though is it would get snagged by customs over here..LOL

Posts: 370 | Location: Socal | Registered: April 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shlomo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Everybody knows you can post but can you also read, like the OP?
Are we getting a glimpse of rare self-reflection in that "no essence of cigar culture", just flash posts?

Its been a long day. What does this mean?

Proud member of the International Brotherhood of people who contributed nothing but wasted their whole lifetime grumbling and criticizing on things they do not remotely understand.

Posts: 9080 | Location: Montreal, QC, Canada | Registered: February 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post