Cigar Aficionado Online    Cigar Aficionado Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Non-Cuban Cigars    JC Newman cigar club sampler arrived...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JC Newman cigar club sampler arrived...
 Login/Join

Picture of lsu2868
posted
I went to a Brickhouse Bash event 2 weeks ago. One of the freebies was a free 1 year membership to the JC Newman Connoisseur Club. I got a nice T-shirt and a 4 cigar sampler in the mail today. Very nice indeed. Well worth going if there is an event near you.

http://i346.photobucket.com/al...68/Cigars/sample.jpg

Drinking whiskey might not save the world, but drinking milk ain't gonna do much for it either.

Posts: 263 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: May 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Meatcake
posted Hide Post
That is a NICE sampler. I just had one of those El Baton's and it was pretty tasty. And a Diamond Crown, been wanting to try one of those...AND a brickhouse! Dang man, that is like 2 off my wish list!

"I smoke my cigar's like all red blooded American's do, wrapped in a Flag, with a Bald Eagle on my shoulder, a gun in my hand and a Camelbak full of Shiner Bock."

Posts: 616 | Location: Frisco, Tx | Registered: May 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post