Cigar Aficionado Online    Cigar Aficionado Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Non-Cuban Cigars    Good Score @ Local B&M
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good Score @ Local B&M
 Login/Join

Picture of A1Atraveler
posted
Went out to a local B&M today and lunch are chatted about with owner. Picked up a couple good sticks for the weekend or Thanksgiving next week.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90148617@N04/8191488404/

Hope link worked. New at this.

Posts: 134 | Location: Stow, Oh. | Registered: October 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SlowPoke
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by A1Atraveler:
Went out to a local B&M today and lunch are chatted about with owner. Picked up a couple good sticks for the weekend or Thanksgiving next week.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90148617@N04/8191488404/

Hope link worked. New at this.

Link worked. Nice little weekend grab bag. I like em all!

~SlowPoke

Cut, toast, smoke...repeat

~SlowPoke

Posts: 215 | Location: Appalachian Hills of PA | Registered: September 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnnyB60
posted Hide Post
Love the LADC Reserva. Just purchased a box of Maximos.

Posts: 1026 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fullhumi
posted Hide Post
You should be happy. My score today was all smalls as I prepare for the cold winter.

Posts: 556 | Location: The Ville | Registered: March 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Squarehead
posted Hide Post
A nice score for the weekend.

"The world is a book,those who don't travel read only one page",St.Augustine

Posts: 2015 | Location: Brantford,Ontario | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Edgar
posted Hide Post
Looks like a good weekend to me.
I like each one of them.

Posts: 23 | Location: Maryland | Registered: September 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of atlas
posted Hide Post
I really enjoy the la aroma de cuba cigars

Posts: 77 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post