New
Find
Notify
Tools

CAO right coast
 Login/Join

Picture of drew0
posted
would love to get ahold of some of these if anyone can get some...willing to trade or "trade" for some..
thanks

Dawson: Well, all I'm saying is that I want to look back and say that I did I the best I could while I was stuck in this place. Had as much fun as I could while I was stuck in this place. Played as hard as I could while I was stuck in this place... Dogged as many girls as I could while I was stuck in this place

Posts: 313 | Registered: August 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew0
posted Hide Post
Thanks mp I'll look..got a box of the left coast this morning.

Dawson: Well, all I'm saying is that I want to look back and say that I did I the best I could while I was stuck in this place. Had as much fun as I could while I was stuck in this place. Played as hard as I could while I was stuck in this place... Dogged as many girls as I could while I was stuck in this place

Picture of drew0
posted Hide Post
Got them for 85 thanks for the heads up.

Picture of Extensioncord
posted Hide Post
Now THAT's the CAO I know and love. I was worried that being bought out would bring sanity to their product line. But nope...

From the company that brought you exorbitantly-priced bland cigars in a neon-lit humidor comes an ungainly 90-ring gauge cigar in a shape that the human mouth is unable to accommodate.

Yeeehaaaawwww! Let the crazy begin!

Posts: 4471 | Registered: November 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SlowPoke
posted Hide Post
They look good brotha...enjoy

Cut, toast, smoke...repeat

~SlowPoke

Posts: 215 | Location: Appalachian Hills of PA | Registered: September 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Extensioncord:
Now THAT's the CAO I know and love. I was worried that being bought out would bring sanity to their product line. But nope...

From the company that brought you exorbitantly-priced bland cigars in a neon-lit humidor comes an ungainly 90-ring gauge cigar in a shape that the human mouth is unable to accommodate.

Yeeehaaaawwww! Let the crazy begin!

The original name of this cigar was "Secret" and the tag line was "made for a woman but strong enough for a man".

The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits. Albert Einstein

Posts: 1805 | Location: NW Ohio | Registered: August 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post