New
Find
Notify
Tools

Filipino cigars
 Login/Join

Picture of dangolf18
posted
A family friend recently gave me a 5 pack of Conde de Guells and a pack of Don J. Urquijo cigars. Anybody tried either? I've never tried a Filipino cigar nor did I think they existed. Thanks.

Posts: 2732 | Registered: February 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elcaribe
posted Hide Post
There are several Phil. brands, I've not tried one I like.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Posts: 4066 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KF
posted Hide Post
I've never heard of them but that's cool. I was born in the philippines. I'd like to try a few even if they do suck. Now I'm on a mission.

Every man dies. Not every man really lives. - William Wallace

Posts: 937 | Location: Ky, USA | Registered: January 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tse'Nagi
posted Hide Post
I'm not shure if these are around anymore. I smoked a line called Double Happiness several years back and enjoyed every one I lit up.

Posts: 306 | Location: Oneida Nation Wisconsin | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I remember Double Happiness and they had one called Fighting Cock but I think their now made in Nicaragua.

No matter where you go or what you want to do....there will always be something or someone in the way.

Posts: 1131 | Location: Richmond,IN | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post