Picture of Scroni
posted Hide Post
Anyone try one of these out yet?

Posts: 261 | Registered: January 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SlowPoke
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orion:
I have a full box of the Anarchy I bought right before they were discontinued. Abe said they were smoking beautifully. I guess it is time to try one. I smoked two singles that I really enjoyed and if the box has aged as well there are 15 classic cigars insideSmile

Dude! I'd love to trade ya something for one of those!!

Cut, toast, smoke...repeat

~SlowPoke

Posts: 215 | Location: Appalachian Hills of PA | Registered: September 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SlowPoke
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scroni:
Anyone try one of these out yet?

DrewO, an extremely generous BOTL, bought and had a few of these shipped to me! Unfortunately, they were held up in transit in Harrisburg! Tomorrow hopefully!

I will check in with a report after I let em settle for a few days.

Cut, toast, smoke...repeat

~SlowPoke

Posts: 215 | Location: Appalachian Hills of PA | Registered: September 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I picked up a box today. I enjoyed the Anarchy and still have a few I'm saving long term. If it's anything like the Anarchy I'm sure I will enjoy it.

Posts: 909 | Location: Boynton Beach | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jkdyer1
posted Hide Post
The Tat anarchy cigars are smoking great right now! I smoked one last week from the box I have been saving and it was awesome! I would rate it a easy 93-94 and I think it will be even better in another year. It is probably one of the top 3 cigars I have smoked all year.

The first apocalypse I smoked was not that great. It was just alright and I wont be smoking any of these for at least 6 months. I think age will help but I dont think they will be as good as the anarchy is. The aged anarchy blew me away!

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.

Posts: 1023 | Registered: April 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gdavis67
posted Hide Post
I put my 2012 fiver to rest until next year. Sounds like just right amount of time^

Posts: 1127 | Location: Motor City | Registered: July 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post