Cigar Aficionado Online    Cigar Aficionado Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Food, Drink and Travel    Food that Compliments Cigar or Vise Versa
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Food that Compliments Cigar or Vise Versa
 Login/Join

posted
I usually enjoy a good fish fillet and some veggies with my Cigar, but thats just me Razz

Posts: 28 | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gdavis67
posted Hide Post
I haven't eaten a McDonald's Fish Fillet in ages. Strange pairing though...if I had to choose, I would have went with the McRib.

quote:
Originally posted by Ryan Gastelum:
I usually enjoy a good fish fillet and some veggies with my Cigar, but thats just me Razz

Posts: 1127 | Location: Motor City | Registered: July 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of boolee
posted Hide Post
A good slice of pizza while cigar cools down

Give life a try...

Posts: 791 | Location: Hollywood, SC | Registered: September 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I smoke at home I usually like to snack on an assortment of cheeses, hams, peperoni, beef jerky and pickles.

Posts: 909 | Location: Boynton Beach | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JB-07
posted Hide Post
Any pickies go good with a cigar. You could pair sweet desert type foods with certain cigars, or salty meats and cheeses with others. The only meal I would consider having with a cigar is a steak, which I haven't had the chance to do yet in my lifetime.

"The future is no place to place your better days"

Posts: 3475 | Registered: December 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of roycigar
posted Hide Post
I have a hard time doing both at the same time--the cigar and the meal at the same time tend to offset one another, at least me....prefer having a good meal, first, and then enjoying a cigar with an adult beverage or espresso.

Posts: 2038 | Location: Miramar, La Habana, Cuba | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Docbarry
posted Hide Post
When I have my Saturday evening cigar I usually have a martini and some pepperoni and cheese.

I have also tried cashew nuts, but they leave me wanting something more. Probably the salt.

Doc ***** Tobacco is a filthy weed, I like it...

SNOB Member 1033 1/3

Posts: 17791 | Location: In the woods of Dutchess County, NY...Hecho En The Bronx | Registered: May 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roycigar:
I have a hard time doing both at the same time--the cigar and the meal at the same time tend to offset one another, at least me....prefer having a good meal, first, and then enjoying a cigar with an adult beverage or espresso.

Same here. Even snack food does not make it into my cigar arena.

Cheers
PC

Posts: 1151 | Location: Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: March 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Magicoa
posted Hide Post
Cotton candy pairs well with Padrons, Rolos with Opus X.

Posts: 1597 | Registered: March 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post