Cigar Aficionado Online    Cigar Aficionado Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Food, Drink and Travel    Cigar Shops in Milan??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cigar Shops in Milan??
 Login/Join

posted
I'm going to be heading to Milan later this week (last minute trip for work) and unfortunately will only be there for 24 hours of which I may get 60 - 90 minutes (if that) to hit a cigar shop and was wondering if anyone had suggestions?

I live in London and travel to mainland enought to get the mainstream brands at non-crazy VAT prices and so generally look for regional editions and limited editions. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Posts: 22 | Registered: January 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Extensioncord
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4464 | Registered: November 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of See Gar
posted Hide Post
I would pick up some of the excellent La Escepcion Selectos Finos (Regional Edition Italy).

They are not generally available by post, and as you point out, quite expensive here.

Powerful cigars, and could use a few years. Great potential. They are pretty new, but if you get as old a box as you can manage, you'll be that much further ahead of the game.

Enjoy Milan.

Posts: 1522 | Location: London, United Kingdom | Registered: August 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
behikes at least had very good pricing in italy (after the "smuggel scandal" i do not know though)

Posts: 317 | Registered: November 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Carl164:
behikes at least had very good pricing in italy (after the "smuggel scandal" i do not know though)

What was the "scandal"? Although luckily my wife fell in love with the bhk when we were in Germany and "twisted my arm" to buy a box of 10.

Thank you for the advice. Hopefully I can pull off an italian cigar smash and grab.

Posts: 22 | Registered: January 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post