New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cigars in S. Korea
 Login/Join

posted
Hi guys,
It looks like I'll be going to South Korea for a year or so. I know there is an LCDH in Seoul, but I haven't been able to find info on prices. Any know how much it is for say an average pc, robusto, etc?

"So, everyone that disagrees with you is a Venezuelan Communist. I see, that is interesting."-Presley

Posts: 4591 | Registered: November 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Extensioncord
posted Hide Post
Well, you got me curious so I had to Google. If this site is right, not only is Seoul the best place to buy, it's the ONLY place.

http://seoulcigaraficionadosoc...cigars-in-korea.html

No idea if the info is still current, but looks like someone was still posting to it until last summer.

I'm kinda jealous. I love Korean food -- which is not that easy to come by in upstate PA.

Posts: 4464 | Registered: November 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cubans in S. Korea are uber expensive and difficult to find. They average out to about $40-$50 a stick for just any average Cuban cigar. Because of that, the demand is low and it's very difficult to find them. Not many people can afford to smoke them on a regular basis at that price so very few places carry cubans. My bro in law is a huge cigar guy and he will usually just bring his own every time he goes there on business. He's actually talking to LFD about a deal to distribute to S. Korea

Posts: 1083 | Location: United States | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post