Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oreo's
 Login/Join

posted
My wife and I were catching up on the superbowl commercials from this year and saw the oreo commercial in the library with people arguing over the cookie or the white stuff. This led to a bit of an argument over not only cookie or white stuff but also how to eat.

My preference is to hold an oreo under ice cold skim milk until the bubbles stop forming. How do you like yours?

Posts: 22 | Registered: January 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Docbarry
posted Hide Post
I seperate the cookies, lick off the cream and place a cookie in my mouth with a slurp of coffee

Doc ***** Tobacco is a filthy weed, I like it...

SNOB Member 1033 1/3

Posts: 17683 | Location: In the woods of Dutchess County, NY...Hecho En The Bronx | Registered: May 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shlomo
posted Hide Post
Split, double up the sides with the white frosting, double stuffed Oreos. Left overs are tossed in milk or slapped with peanut butter or Nutella. Ya, I'm healthy like that.

Proud member of the International Brotherhood of people who contributed nothing but wasted their whole lifetime grumbling and criticizing on things they do not remotely understand.

Posts: 9073 | Location: Montreal, QC, Canada | Registered: February 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LondonBadger23:
My wife and I were catching up on the superbowl commercials from this year and saw the oreo commercial in the library with people arguing over the cookie or the white stuff. This led to a bit of an argument over not only cookie or white stuff but also how to eat.

My preference is to hold an oreo under ice cold skim milk until the bubbles stop forming. How do you like yours?

Bingo! That is how God meant them to be eaten.

Posts: 3336 | Location: Ain't no ham like Birmingham | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of str8dog
posted Hide Post
Bite, chew, swallow. Bite, chew, swallow. Bite, chew, swallow. I've never been a dunker or a splitter.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ---

Look away, and cast not your eyes upon me ... for I am the WorSwisherSire.

May 12/14 Trader Feedback +62

Bobby Orr wants his hometown back.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Trawna, Ontario, Canada | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leo Antrassian
posted Hide Post
Everyone has it wrong, you dunk them in peanut butter and then have a glass of milk on the side!

---------------
"Ceegar? CohEEEEEEba, MonteKreesto, berrry good price my friend! My Fader work at the factory!"

-Every Swindler in Havana, Cuba

Posts: 538 | Registered: January 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dangolf18
posted Hide Post
I usually take a whole oreo and dunk it in milk for around 10 seconds (timing has to be exact). Or else, I take one side off and eat the other side that has the cream filling on it.

Posts: 2734 | Registered: February 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Squarehead
posted Hide Post
None of them in my house and the grandkids don't have any of them either.

"The world is a book,those who don't travel read only one page",St.Augustine

Posts: 2005 | Location: Brantford,Ontario | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I do have a Oreo ,it's gotta be dunked in milk

"A cigar ought not to be smoked solely by the mouth ,but with the hands,the eyes and with the spirit." Zino Davidoff

Posts: 819 | Location: Nova Scotia Canada | Registered: April 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gdavis67
posted Hide Post
Separate cookies...eat cookie without filling, then eat cookie with filling. Backed by milk (preferably chocolate milk).

Posts: 1127 | Location: Motor City | Registered: July 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post