Cigar Aficionado Online    Cigar Aficionado Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Dear Editors    cigar aficionado logo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

cigar aficionado logo
 Login/Join

posted
Does anyone know where I could locate a window decal of the cigar aficionado logo? I have a tattoo of it already, and I'd like to display it on my car as well. (the logo meaning the smoker made out of the C and A)

Posts: 4 | Registered: January 31, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Magicoa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thegreencantina:
Does anyone know where I could locate a window decal of the cigar aficionado logo? I have a tattoo of it already, and I'd like to display it on my car as well. (the logo meaning the smoker made out of the C and A)

LOL!

Posts: 1583 | Registered: March 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lol, no not that logo. The one with the shape of a guy wearing a hat smoking a cigar.

posted Hide Post
Could anyone tell me whether or not the logo is copyrighted so I could just have a sticker maker make me one? Smile

posted Hide Post
Oh I agree, but it would definitely be cheaper to just buy one that has already been made... Also, not sure a sticker maker would make on if it was indeed copyrighted.

This one: Logo shirt