Cigar Aficionado Online    Cigar Aficionado Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Dear Editors    Why I Smoke Cigars
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why I Smoke Cigars
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Awesome post and welcome aboard. Smile

Posts: 438 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CaptainRoadBlock
posted Hide Post
My wife does not share my passion for cigars, but she will sit out back with me and drink her coffee while I partake of my leafy friend, and we talk about whatever comes to mind, watch the wild rabbits play in the back yard, watch birds, and generally enjoy the moment.

I love the smell of cigars in the morning....It smells like victory.

Posts: 336 | Location: Middle of Nowhere, OK | Registered: December 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just came across this:

“My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite: smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them”.

Winston Churchill

Carthago delenda est

Posts: 1490 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: August 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Enjoyed the piece ED

Visit Gayne at Hemingway's Foyer - Your Last Place To Be A Man
www.hemingwaysfoyer.com

Posts: 4 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IB Vitola
posted Hide Post
Poetic indeed, and well done. Welcome.

Ay! fo'ggeta 'bout it... I'm bustin' beans over here, eh!

Posts: 176 | Location: Some where in the woods, Pacific Southwest. | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chip In
posted Hide Post
Nice intro brother. Your description of your smoking ritual is poetic indeed and I, as well as others, appreciate the ritual of smoking a cigar as well. Opportunities for taking a time out from the hustle and bustle of daily life are few and far between...smoking a premium smoke during those moments is like icing on the cake. I very much enjoy smoking a cigar while fishing on a quiet lake up north while the sun is slowly setting or also on the golf course where nature is all around me and I can appreciate the serenity of my surroundings. Ah... It's the little things sometimes...

I smoke, therefore I am. - me

Posts: 136 | Location: Montreal | Registered: December 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome dear in this forum I am also new in this forum like you are.
I just some cigar tomorrow first time in my life.
I am not a regular smoker but I really like to smoke cigar it's look dashing and make yourself pleasure.
commercial scales

This message has been edited. Last edited by: arvenderpan,

Posts: 10 | Registered: April 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arvenderpan:
Welcome dear in this forum I am also new in this forum like you are.
I just some cigar tomorrow first time in my life.
I am not a regular smoker but I really like to smoke cigar it's look dashing and make yourself pleasure.
commercial scales

How's business? Roll Eyes

In heaven there ain't no beer,
that's why I drink it here.

Posts: 2208 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: May 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Arvenderpan you funny. Another old post.

Can't we all just get along?

Posts: 301 | Location: SGV, CA. | Registered: February 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post