Cigar Aficionado Online    Cigar Aficionado Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Dear Editors    Cigar buying website
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cigar buying website
 Login/Join

posted
Dear editors and CA members I am looking for legit cigar website where I can get good premium cigars at. I live in Cali my taxes are kinda high. So im trying to see if I can save a few bucks by buying online. There are so many websites that claim premium quality cigars but they send you crap. Need help thanks

Posts: 5 | Registered: November 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Docbarry
posted Hide Post
www.Cigarsinternational.com

www.holts.com

www.famous-smoke.com

Doc ***** Tobacco is a filthy weed, I like it...

SNOB Member 1033 1/3

Posts: 17742 | Location: In the woods of Dutchess County, NY...Hecho En The Bronx | Registered: May 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tjb
posted Hide Post
I buy online from Holts andFamous Cigars, both PA cigar stores and Jack Schwartz from Chicago.

Posts: 174 | Registered: October 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of anthony_joseph
posted Hide Post
Serious Cigars Houston
Cigar King Phoenix

Posts: 1194 | Location: Prescott, Arizona | Registered: May 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Serious Cigars look after my NC requirements, and you are not compelled to make box purchases. Great for international orders.

Cheers
PC

Posts: 1114 | Location: Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: March 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of atlas
posted Hide Post
il vouch for cigarsinternational there awesome

Posts: 77 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of soupçon
posted Hide Post
I have yet to light up a NC that made me glad I didn't light up a Cuban. What is a good recommendation for a NC? If I may please ask.

Posts: 56 | Registered: November 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
alex prensado
ashton puro sol

some of my fav NC

but to each theyre own.

quote:
Originally posted by soupçon:
I have yet to light up a NC that made me glad I didn't light up a Cuban. What is a good recommendation for a NC? If I may please ask.

I miss my daughter
Angelina Elizabeth Bianco
Nov 27th 2006- Jun 26th 2011

Posts: 36 | Location: toronto | Registered: December 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of soupçon
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Trevlan:
alex prensado
ashton puro sol

some of my fav NC

Thank you for the recommendations!

Posts: 56 | Registered: November 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Be sure to compare prices of the sites listed above with www.cigarplace.biz.

Their prices are low compared to the others already posted. Give them a shot.

Mike T.

Posts: 1004 | Location: Central PA, USA | Registered: January 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What's the scoop on Thompson Cigar online?

Posts: 11 | Registered: February 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GorditoItaliano
posted Hide Post
quote:
Be sure to compare prices of the sites listed above with www.cigarplace.biz.Their prices are low compared to the others already posted. Give them a shot.

I just looked up the Tres Reynas Robusto boxes I paid 134.95 on Cigars International and they are 120.95 on the site you suggested good call I'm about to start ordering there I would have saved 14 on that product alone.

Posts: 53 | Location: Wintersville, OH | Registered: November 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WillGSX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GorditoItaliano:
quote:
Be sure to compare prices of the sites listed above with www.cigarplace.biz.Their prices are low compared to the others already posted. Give them a shot.

I just looked up the Tres Reynas Robusto boxes I paid 134.95 on Cigars International and they are 120.95 on the site you suggested good call I'm about to start ordering there I would have saved 14 on that product alone.

CI, while a pretty good company to work with, has horrible box prices. I have found them to be anywhere from $10-$50 higher per box than other sites. I usually compare any NC box purchases between CI, Cigarking, Holts, Famous Smoke, and Serious Cigars before pulling the trigger.

www.OmahaTwisterChasers.net

Posts: 113 | Location: Omaha, NE | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leo Antrassian
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ridley:
What's the scoop on Thompson Cigar online?

Personally I like it, especially the auction portion. You will find however, that others hate even the mentioning of the name of the company. The problem isn't the quality of their product but rather their marketing techniques and their automatic withdrawal on their 250 club.

---------------
"Ceegar? CohEEEEEEba, MonteKreesto, berrry good price my friend! My Fader work at the factory!"

-Every Swindler in Havana, Cuba

Posts: 538 | Registered: January 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Famous smoke is my go to shop also. Great selection and prices. Also helps that they always ship by the next business day and economy shipping is usually free. They have some pretty good sales and if u order over a certain amount, there are a ton of freebies u can get. Make sure u click on sales and then the coupon tab when u order to get their coupon codes. U get either cigars for free or save btwn $15-$30 off ur order using their coupons, which is great

Posts: 1083 | Location: United States | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BigBruce
posted Hide Post
A no from me for Thompson. I ordered a humidor and a few cigars from them and subsequently received 3 phone calls and endless emails and magazines.

"If you can't send money, send tobacco" - George Washington

Posts: 633 | Location: Knoxville | Registered: November 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GorditoItaliano:
quote:

You would be wise to check all these sites each time you buy. The pricing is like a roller coaster. I would also throw in Bestcigarprices in the mix. Atlantic Cigar is another good vendor.

The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits. Albert Einstein

Posts: 1822 | Location: NW Ohio | Registered: August 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post