New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best review ever.
 Login/Join

Picture of anthony_joseph
posted

Posts: 1182 | Location: Prescott, Arizona | Registered: May 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WTF. I was surprised to see someone mention a 7x70 stick in another thread today. How would you cut something like this... with a meat cleaver?

Posts: 606 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Markofoz
posted Hide Post
Not a review.. But way better that that review

Hahahahahahaba

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...youtube_gdata_player

"I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass..and I'm all out of bubble gum. " -- Roddy Piper

Posts: 750 | Location: Long Island | Registered: January 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of anthony_joseph
posted Hide Post
I love the Inhale guy. He is a total hardcore badass.

Posts: 1182 | Location: Prescott, Arizona | Registered: May 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wait, am I the only one here that wears leather gloves when smoking?

I feel bad posting this one, but enjoy none the less:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FI8RvHFeXU

Carthago delenda est

Posts: 1459 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: August 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow very informative, I did not realize there were only 3 types of cigars!

Posts: 678 | Location: Flower Mound, TX | Registered: May 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orion
posted Hide Post
Another one of these? Geeeeez these guys are clueless.

Note to Self:

Only good cigars require you to take multiple hard draws to get a small amount of smoke.

"By the cigars they smoke, and the composers they love, ye shall know the texture of men's souls."

-John Galsworthy

Posts: 1733 | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deadman's Point
posted Hide Post
Only question I have is who glued the pubic hair to his chin?

...actually, all of this is a lie...

Posts: 603 | Location: AZ | Registered: April 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GorditoItaliano
posted Hide Post
Bazuka Cigars check out this 140+ ring gauge smoke, what's the point?

https://www.bazukas.com/proddetail.php?prod=5

Posts: 53 | Location: Wintersville, OH | Registered: November 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This one beats the other two, these videos can't be made up they are legends...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?f...p&NR=1&v=ot1pFwArQlk

Posts: 53 | Location: Wintersville, OH | Registered: November 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of See Gar
posted Hide Post
Warning; you can't un-see that video, much as you will wish to.

Posts: 1499 | Location: London, United Kingdom | Registered: August 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew0
posted Hide Post
wth!!! something you need to tell us!!! lol
need to go back to kristoff thread and watch female smoking the 7x70 Smile

Dawson: Well, all I'm saying is that I want to look back and say that I did I the best I could while I was stuck in this place. Had as much fun as I could while I was stuck in this place. Played as hard as I could while I was stuck in this place... Dogged as many girls as I could while I was stuck in this place

Posts: 313 | Registered: August 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some people call me Gaylord Focker because I'm a male nurse, but I'm married with three kids. I just wanted to scar other people as I was when I haphazardly clicked on that cigar video.

Picture of drew0
posted Hide Post
Job well done!!

Dawson: Well, all I'm saying is that I want to look back and say that I did I the best I could while I was stuck in this place. Had as much fun as I could while I was stuck in this place. Played as hard as I could while I was stuck in this place... Dogged as many girls as I could while I was stuck in this place

Posts: 313 | Registered: August 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post